Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Volleyball is an awesome sport and your mother and I are getting a divorce

Sorry, I see you've spilled your chocolate milk. I got a little overexcited. It's just that you think you've told your teenage son everything and then something like volleyball slips through the cracks and it ...

Your mother is a sex addict.

I'll just say it. I'm not trying to vilify her. I'm just being truthful. It would take at least an entire ... I don't know ... a whole sports team of some kind to satisfy the woman. And it seems that the years of therapy have never really clicked. That's the trouble with multiple-personality patients. They can just use one of their personalities to feign progress. It's a real problem in the field, I'm told.

[sigh. i love mcsweeney's. go there to read the whole piece.]

No comments: