Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i'm so confused!

... but what's new about that, really?

soon, i promise, soon, i'll get back to the important work of my job application questions and reading my book and further ignoring my various other commitments, but for now this is really bugging me: why is msnbc.com showing obama in the delegate lead, and cnn.com showing hillary in the lead?

as of 8 p.m. EST, msnbc has obama at 838 delegates, and hillary at 834, while cnn has obama at 741 and hillary at 823. those are pretty different numbers and the whole primary process is pretty messy anyway (what with the caucus vs. primary and delegates and superdelgates and pledged and WHATEVER). I AM STRUGGLING HERE, PEOPLE.

i guess news agencies predict things in their own mysterious ways.

5 comments:

Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross said...

OK: to avoid looking stupid here, I guess one of them doesn't count superdelegates? I mean, they don't HAVE to vote a certain way, so its hard to accurately predict....right? haha

Ross said...

now that i think about it it's almost creepy how fast i responded to this.....i'm weird

sylvia said...

you are an amazing brother, ross. you are the speed of the interweb. it's incredible. have i told you lately i love your blog?