Sunday, March 9, 2008

me in 30 years?

"70 cats seized from unsanitary home":
Officers said the cats were well fed, but the home was filled with feces and garbage and was unsuitable for not only cats, but also humans.

you hear about houses like this from time to time, either in england or here in the states. fortunately, i also HAVE TWO DOGS. so this can't possibly be me in 30 years:




(yep. that's the recurring character "crazy cat lady" from the simpsons. she has a degree from yale. she throws her cats at people who come on her property ... since we've already established i have two dogs in addition to my two cats AND WE KNOW WELL AND GOOD I WENT TO A STATE SCHOOL AND NOT YALE, this will certainly NOT BE ME in 30 years, right? RIGHT??!?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new picture. It's perfect. :-)