Friday, June 6, 2008

hail the size of ...

whoa. what happened to my blogging life?? it's like i disappeared from blogland. scary. i'm a bit disappointed in myself, honestly. i have a number of explanations for why i fell "off the grid," but i don't even have time to get into them here.

because this post, in fact, is just a filler.

to say: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING.

and: I WILL DO MORE POSTING SOON (I PROMISE. SERIOUSLY).

[just not now, unfortunately. rest assured, everything will be explained in good time.]

9 comments:

Jen said...

Well, we're waiting.....!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love how you got so distracted by your lack of posting that you actually forgot to connect your title in.

Anonymous said...

Send me an email address. You'd better have mine! Did you see the email about the job at Horry-Georgetown?

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah... and we miss you!!!

hillary said...

sylvia!!! I am SO sorry that I bailed on lunch with you and jen and suzy way back when - I had no idea you were moving right afta...I miss you miss you miss you and have LOVED reading your blog since I got the link to it last week. I am here to assure you that there is of course 1 other person in the world who's not preggo - moi, of course! I hope you're enjoying the serving gig and raking in all the big bucks....knowing you, I'm sure you are. Keep your schedule open for a trip down south for another whiz-bang halloween party. :)

Anonymous said...

did the dog eat your hands?

Anonymous said...

i miss you. i bet you've met a boy.

Joseph Wallace said...

Sylvia must be on the Obama campaign plane or something??? Your blog is daily reading for me. I rank it right up there with the Wall Street Journal.

Find a job in Charleston yet? G and I miss you very much! South Carolina is not the same. Whenever you need some Isle of Palms time, let us know.

P.S. I don't have anyone that values Junior Mints at the movies. What is wrong with these people?